Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Staple Product: Water


I know it sounds cliché, but water is ESSENTIAL for all of our lives. Our hair thrives from water. It is the most natural hydrator. It helps with the growth of our hair. It is used in conjunction with a number of primary hair products. I could go on forever--which I will later--but lets first look at the facts of water.

I would give the definition of water, but I'm sure that we all understand what water is. It is essentially the liquid,H20, and essential to all forms of life--plant, animal, humans.

But how exactly is water good for hair--especially natural hair?? Water allows for natural hair to be easily detangled. Water hydrates the hair and is therefore great for dry thirsty hair. Water will promote the growth of the hair because that is the main benefit of it.

How does water effect our body?? Water is great for use on the hair, but it also essential that we have enough water in our diet. By having an intake of 6-8 glasses of water a day, we are promoting the ultimate health of our body (this includes the hair). Water will prevent dehydration of the body. It will promote healthy skin. It even helps with my menstrual cramps (this is a personal account). The benefits are endless.

My pros of water are all listed in this post. There won't be any cons for this stape product:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment