Monday, April 16, 2012

A Staple Product: Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie


I received the Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie as a Christmas gift from my sister, Alison. Did I mention I love it? It is definitely staple product, which I love to use for my braids, twists, braid-outs, and twist-outs. So, I pretty much use it whenever I am styling my hair. Well, let me get into the review...

Pros:
1. Great ingredients: No parabens, phthalates, paraffin, gluten, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, animal testing, PABA, synthetic color, DEA, or animal ingredients
2. It's a product that is geared towards "Thick and Curly Hair" (I hate when products say "for all hair types".)
3. It is great for applying to the ends of my hair to prevent breakage and more fairy knots.
4. Produces a great sheen to the hair.
5. Smells wonderful because it has a subtle but, not overpowering scent.
6. Great texture meaning its not messy or too thick
7. Does not cause a change in the hair meaning it keeps my hair soft and supple

Cons:
I really can't think of any as of now. I love it just that much :-)

INGREDIENTS: De-ionized water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter)*, Macadamia Ternifolia seed oil, Mangifera Indica (mango) seed butter*, Persea Gratissima (avocado) oil, Cocos Nucifera (coconut) oil*, Aloe Barbadensis leaf extract, silk protein, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) seed oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (carrot) seed oil, Caprylyl glycol, Sorbitol Esters, essential oil blend, Lonicera Caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower and Lonicera Japonica (Japanese honeysuckle) flower extract and Tocopherol (vitamin E). *Denotes certified organic ingredients.
Well, that's my review for the Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie. I plan on purchasing some more in the future so, it is officially added to my hair arsenal. I used it just last night while styling my loose twists and I love the results.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Curl Enhancing Smoothie as well! And it's only $9.99! Def a staple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have curly hair that I need to soothe. This is a very good suggestion. erkek çocuk saç kesim modelleri

    ReplyDelete