Monday, October 10, 2011
Hair Today: Cornrows
As you know from my Fall/Winter Regimen I plan on keeping it simple this year and alternating between two-strand twists and cornrows. This is the week for cornrows. So, I plan on keeping this style in for 1 week. I will then take it out and two-strand twist it.
Yesterday I did the following:
1. Finger detangled
2. Individually braided hair in big sections (about 8) to wash
3. Shampooed hair with Giovanni Direct Moisture shampoo (I used their new Eco Chic line and I don't like it.)
4. Followed up with an oil rinse of 50:50 Extra Virgin Coconut Oil and Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
5. Co-washed with a Dollar General cheapie conditioner. I deep conditioned with the same conditioner for 30 mintues.
6. Took braids down, applied Suave Naturals in Coconut as a leave-in, and cornrowed.
This morning I:
1. Took off my satin scarf/bonnet
2. Pinned the ends under