Monday, September 26, 2011

Hair Today: Twisted High Bun


Yes. The title is correct.

I'm wearing my hair in a bun and I used an ouchless band to put it up. Shocking. Yall know I have a fear of pulling my hair back but, this band is putting no pressure whatsoever on my hair or edges. It's so light I can barely feel it. I plan on wearing this style on and off (not that often) because I don't want the hair to become weak or break wear the band is located. Tomorrow, will be an updo day...

[I may record a quick tutorial of this style tonight.] UPDATE: The video for this hairstyle can be viewed {HERE}

10 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Can't wait to get my hair this long so I can do this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, ladies I really appreciate that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! I would be styling my twists just like that if my hair was longer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I am a huge fan of twists(WE ALL WEAR THEM OVER HERE), and I love your high bun!! I may have to try that!! *NEW FOLLOWER*

    Char~
    http://charlottesavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete