Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Lazy Hair


So, this past week and a half I have been on leave from work. I enjoyed my time off and I am now back to blogging. Over my break, I didn't do anything major to my hair. I took my twists out, detangled, shampooed, co-washed, oil rinsed, deep conditioned, and styled. I know that sounds like a lot but, I do that to my hair anyway so, it wasn't anything major.

But, over my break I was being lazy with my hair. See, I'll be moving soon and I spent that time packing up everything in my apartment so, I just didn't feel like doing my hair at the end of the day. Therefore, I put my hair in french braids the majority of the time. And for church I kept the french braids in the front and did a pin-up in the back.

I must admit that even though I love to try new styles, I love lazy hairstyles. And french braids are definitely my go-to lazy hair. Its quick, a protective styles, and cute.

Do you have any lazy hairstyles that work?

6 comments:

  1. The bun is my lazy hairstyle lol :)



    precious-curls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, my lazy style is almost always a high messy bun / top knot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that sounds too cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When i don't want to do my hair i just do two big cornrows!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exactly, Bine!! I love that hairstyle.

    ReplyDelete