Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hair Today: Braided Twists




So, yesterday, I found my charger to my camera. Talk about happy:-)

This is the style I was discussing yesterday. This is a great protective style and a very low maintenance style. Once the twists are in and the hair is braided up then, that is all you have to do. I just sleep with my satin scarf or bonnet each night and take it off the next morning. Also, I do run EVOO over the hair.

So, here's what I did:
1. The small twists were already in my hair.
2. I divided the hair in an off-center part in the middle.
3. I then cornrowed the smaller section towards the back.
4. For the larger section, I divided it into 2 parts--braiding the front part to the side and the back part to the back.

***I know a video would show this process so much better. So, when this style needs freshening up, I will make sure to record it.

4 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! im gonna try this. :) check out my blog when you get a chance. valenciashanelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Valencia. I'm checking it out now--->

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl! I just adore your hairstyles!! You always infuse so much creativity in styling. Thanks for the inspiration! You encourage me to try more variety and your French braids are one of my favorite go to styles now btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Qzan! And french braids are an easy go to style. I use it whenever I don't have time for anything else:-)

    ReplyDelete