Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Staple Product: Castor Oil


So, as an early Christmas present my sister bought me some castor oil! As I mentioned in a previous post, I have many plans for my castor oil. Listed below I have detailed how I have used it so far.

For my skin:
1. I mixed the castor oil with my Curel lotion to give me more moisture to my skin. It worked really well for my horribly dry eczema skin.
2. I use the castor oil as an oil rinse. I mixed it in a 50:50 ratio of EVOO and castor oil.
3. I also use a small drop of the castor oil as a moisturizer for my face.

For my hair:
1. I use the castor oil as a moisturizer for my hair.
2. I have plans to use the 50:50 mixture as an oil rinse.

There are many benefits to castor oil as previously mentioned but, I am finding other great uses for it also!

1 comment: