Friday, January 7, 2011

My Winter Hair Regimen


1. Every 2 weeks I put in a protective hairstyle (braids, twists, updos, etc) and I keep the style in for the 2 weeks.
2. Every other night, I oil my scalp with essential oils and I oil my hair with Extra Virgin Olive Oil(EVOO) or Castor Oil.
3. Every other night, I apply a mixture of EVOO, Aloe Vera Juice, and water to my hair for moisture.
4. Every 2-3 days, I seal my ends with Shea butter/EVOO mixture
5. Every 2 weeks I co-wash my hair with V05 Moisture Milks or Suave Naturals in Coconut
6. I will either apply a oil rinse after co-washing or a honey deep condition. My leave-in after co-washing is usually EVOO.
7. Every 4-6 weeks, I shampoo my hair with Giovanni Deep Moisture shampoo.
8. After shampooing, I deep condition with Giovanni conditioner and apply Giovanni's leave-in

***Every now and then, I take my hair out from its protective style and will wear it out for about 2-3 days. This usully depends on if the weather is warm in Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment