This is my skin after oil cleansing. There is no foundation on it--just blush.
My sister, Auset, has put me on oil cleansing. She got the suggestion from Moptop Maven and she had rave reviews about it. So, I decided to give oil cleansing a try and I simply adore this! It is apart of my skin routine now.
Here's what I do:
1. I applied a 50:50 mixture of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Castor Oil to a small spray bottle.
2. I then spray the mixture onto my skin
3. Next, I massage the mixture into my skin
4. I will then jump into the shower (with the oil still on my skin) and let the steam help my skin. If I do this cleanse in the middle of the day, I will apply a hot wash cloth over my face and let the steam to do the work.
5. After letting the oil steam I rub the oil off with a cloth.
6. I will then apply cold water to close my pores.
7. Then, I would pat my face dry with a towel.
My skin has really been flourishing from this cleansing method. It is moisturized--not greasy. It has a nice glow. Because of this, I have not been applying foundation. I am loving the natural glow of my skin.