Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hair Today: Twist Updo




So, this past Monday night I put my hair in some medium size two-strand twists using Fantasia IC Olive Gel. I simply pinned the hair up into an updo.

I think I may keep these twists in for 2 weeks. My hair loves protective styles.

OAN: Some of my subscribers on Youtube asked me to do makeup tutorials. I must admit that I was a little hesitant to tackle this feat. I felt that I would rush through my makeup application and mess up. But, the video turned out alright for my first try. You can check out the makeup look {HERE}.

4 comments:

  1. This looks great! You look gorgeous sis! I wish I could wear my hair like that! love it! Keep it up!




    www.datfunkyfro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an elegant style! this came out so very lovely and I love your makeup :)



    http://precious-curls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete