Monday, April 11, 2011
Hairstyle: French Braids leading to Low Pony Puff
Auset). I then co-washed with Suave Almond conditioner (another gift from my sister, Auset). I did an oil rinse of 50:50 castor oil and EVOO. I then deep conditioned witht he Suave Almond conditioner.
Here's how I achieved this style.
1. I parted my hair into three sections. Two in the front and one in the back.
2. I then applied the Suave Naturals in coconut to a section in the front and cornrowed it.
3. I then applied the conditioner to the other sections and cornrowed it.
4. I then applied the conditioner to the back section and pulled all of the hair, including the braids into the low pony tail.
5. I put two-strand twists in the ponytail part so, that my hair would not be matted and tangled up the next morning.
6. I then slept with a satin scarf over the entire do.
7. The next morning, I simply took the twists out and seperated it. Of course, it was still wet but, I knew this was going to happen. I wasn't going for a super defined puff.
I really like this easy style:-)
SN: I know its crazy that I pulled my hair into a low pony tail considering I really hate any pressure on my hair. But, I didn't put in the band tight and I don't plan on having this style but for 2-3 days.