Monday, April 11, 2011

I Was Awarded the "Stylish Blogger Award"

I was recently awarded the "Stylish Blogger Award" from Precious Curls. Thank you so much!! I really appreciate the love.

Rules
1. Thank and link back to the person that awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

Seven Things About Myself
1. I really like neon colored nail polish.
2. I have been a vegetarian for a year and 4 months. And I am now completely embracing a vegan lifestyle.
3. I am Apostolic Pentecostal.
4. I am considered the most serious out of all my siblings.
5. I am not spontaneous but, sometimes I wish I was.
6. I love to crochet amigurumi.
7. I absolutely LOVE Carribbean Vegan food.

Fifteen Blogs I Am Awarding
1. Natural Beauty Wellness
2. Dat Funky Fro
3. Target Queen
4. A Grl Can Mac
5. Meechy Monroe
6. Happy Gir Hair
7. The Natural Haven
8. Naturally Obsessed
9. Curly Nikki
10. Healthy Hair and Body
11. Naturally Leslie
12. Fro-Stoppa
13. Moptop Maven
14. BGLH
15. I award all natural bloggers out there for doing your thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment