Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wash N' Gos

So, I mentioned earlier that I have been a bit bored with my hair lately. Therefore, I decided to try something new that I have never tackled. A Wash N' Go!!

My sister, Auset, is the queen of WNGs so, I asked for her advice on how to achieve one successfully. She was kind enough to do an entire post on it, which can be checked out {HERE}.

I am so excited to try out this new hairstyle! The only thing I am worried about is the middle section in the crown of my head. That curl pattern is so different from the rest of my hair. It's usually easy to blend it when wearing braid outs or twist outs. But, I don't know how those wavy curls are going to look with my WNG. Also, I hope that I don't experience a large amount of tangles. But, I am still excited nonetheless.

I will post the results later on...

No comments:

Post a Comment