Monday, May 2, 2011

Hairstyle: Wash N' Go

         
                        Day 1                             
                           Day 2


Day 3

I have tried my first Wash N' Go and I am in love!!!

It turned out great. I followed the instructions from my sister, Auset, and I had great results. The only step I did not follow was shampooing my hair because I just shampooed it 5 days before.

So, here's what I did:
1. I co-washed with Suave Naturals in Coconut
2. I did an oil rinse using 50:50 EVOO and Castor Oil. -----> I left in the hair about 3 minutes and then rinsed out.
3. I then deep conditioned my hair with the Suave Naturals in Coconut for about 30 minutes.
4. I then rinsed it out with cold water.
5. I gently shook my head to get rid of excess water. And I also gently blotted the hair using a beach towel.
6. I applied a mixture of Giovanni Leave-In and Garnier Fructise Leave-In to my hair. **NOTE: A little goes a long way when using this leave-in. I think I may have used too much because it took forever to dry.**
7. I let the hair fall the way it naturally fell and that was it!

To maintain:
1. I simply slept with a satin scarf and bonnet.
2. The next morning I gently shaped the hair by pulling out those smooshed sections.
3. And that was it!




7 comments: