Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Hair Today: Twist Out Updo
So, yesterday I got home around 6:00 pm but, I knew without a doubt that I was going to wash and detangle my hair. I had a feeling that it would not be dry by morning but, I knew I would come up with some sort of hairstyle.
I simply pinned up the back of the hair and left some of the hair out in the front. The same style I wore yesterday yet, it is fresher than yesterday's style. I actually did a video on this style but, YouTube is taking forever to process the video.
Here's what I did:
1. Co-washed hair with Suave Coconut Naturals
2. Detangled my hair
3. Deep conditioned with Suave Coconut Nauturals for about 30 minutes
4. Put hair into large twists
5. Slept with satin scarf and bonnet
6. The next morning I took the twists out while simultaneously oiling my hair/scalp and sealing my ends
7. I then pinned up the back of the hair and left the front out
Update: You can check out the tutorial on YouTube HERE.