Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wish List: Oyin Handmade Juices


So, ever since being natural I have wanted to try Oyin Handmade's juices. They sound too good to pass up. However, for some reason, I have yet to purchase any. My sister, Auset, has two of their juices--the Juices & Berries and the Greg Juice.

I personally want the Juices & Berries first and then the Greg Juice. Or maybe I'll just get both at the same time. Now, Christmas is rolling around so maybe one of my lovely family members who read this blog may go out and purchase me some of their juices. *hint*

Here are the main reasons I want to have these products:
1. I heard the scent is really nice.
2. This product encourages hair growth.
3. It is great for detangling.
4. It is great for adding moisture.
5. Moisturize the hair without weighing it down.
6. Great ingredients.
**This is what I found out through their website http://oyinhandmade.com but, once I purchase this product I will be giving my personal review.

My sister, Auset, did a great review on the product, which finally pushed me into the idea of purchasing/having my own. Check out her experience HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment