Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hair Today: Side Swept Twist Out Front



Ok yall, I just had to post a "Hair Today" segment. Last nights as I was oiling my hair and sealing my ends I played around with a few hairstyles I could wear with my hair like this.

I was thinking that having the hair side-swept would be cute but, I didn't think that it would stay down (my hair loves to rise). So, I bobby pinned it down to see how it would look and it was cute. But, I knew that I didn't want to have to do that for work. So, I had plans to just pin it all up in the front and rock some sort of updo.

Yet, this morning after I took off my satin bonnet. I first pinned one side. And as I was about to pin the other side I realized that my hair looked cute and was laying down. So, I left it like that and wore it to work today.

My hair is still in french braids in the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment