Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I Finally Did It!!

So, I have had an interest in doing a YouTube video for quite some time. I must admit that it was not that simple for me. I worked on this video and uploading it for five hours yesterday! Therefore, I am very HAPPY that this video is finally up.

I did the video on the Curly Twist Updo.

I must admit that I did experience moments of frustration with trying to figure the system out. But, maybe as I continue to YouTube the process will become simpler. I enjoy blogging more. The process is so much quicker. But, I can understand that sometimes a visual is needed in order to understand how a hairstyle works.

Also, I feel I look very weird on camera. I felt tense and not like myself. And I was hoping my voice was projecting. I could go on and on. Yet, despite all of this I am still ECSTATIC that this video is finally up.


Please check out my first YouTube video HERE. Thanks.


The style I YouTubed about was the Curly Twist Updo. Pics Below:


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first youtube video! Nice updo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nicole! I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray!! Keep them coming girl! I love your hairstyles so much. I work in a conservative enviornment, and just when I was running short on inspiration for rocking my mid leghth natural hair in unique and chic styles, your site pops up with glorious inspiration! My excitement is revived! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad I could be of help Qzan:-)

    ReplyDelete