Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Staple Product: Giovanni Smooth As Silk Deep Moisture Conditioner


You already know that I am a big fan of the Giovanni product line. I did a previous review for the leave-in conditioner HERE. And I did another review on the shampoo HERE. So, now I am moving on the Giovanni Deep Moisture conditioner.

I adore this conditioner. I always use it in conjunction with the entire Giovanni line. Meaning, if I am shampooing with the Giovanni then I will be conditioning with the Giovanni. This conditioner has a creamy consistency and is great for detangling. However, since this is one of my most expensive conditioners I usually mainly deep condition with this only.

Pros:
1. Great consistency.
2. No overpowering scent.
3. Provides great moisture to the hair.
4. Great for detangling.
5. Gives great sheen to the hair.
6. Decreases the amount of frizz.

Cons:
1. Other conditioners can provide these same results. So, there is not a need to purchase this particular brand.

Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water) With *Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Valencia Orange) Extract, (Mangifera Indica (Mango) Extract, *Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract, *Ginkgo Biloba Extract, *Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, *Salix Alba (Willow Bark), *Macrocystis Pyrifera (Sea Kelp) Extract, *Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract, *Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamide Mea, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycol Distearate, Amodimethicone, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysulfaine, Decyl Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disteareth-75 Ipdi,C11-15 Pareth-7, Citric Acid, C12-16 Pareth-9,Glycerin, Trideceth-12, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance With Essential Oils. *Certified Organic By Guaranteed Certification Services.


I am a loyal consumer of Giovanni and I will be purchasing this product again. When I go to Target, I just pick up all three of my main products from this line--and the conditioner is apart of it. Now, I do plan on trying some of their other products from this line. So, stay tuned for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment