Monday, October 18, 2010

Honey...


This past weekend I bought a big thing of honey. I can't wait to try it and reap the many benefits of this product.

My nieces were with me when I bought it--ages 8 and 6. And they asked "Auntee, what are you going to do with that honey?" I replied "I'm going to use it on my hair." They both got this baffled look on their expression. Then the oldest said very loud "Why would you use honey on your hair?!?!" I replied, "Because its good for your hair." Then the youngest said "But, won't it be sticky Auntee?" I replied "Not the way I'm going to use it." They still looked baffled and then they told their mom later, "Auntee is going to use that honey on her hair!" She replied, "Stop telling all her hair secrets in this store." And that was the end of that conversation.

More to come on the benefits of honey and how it worked on my hair later...

No comments:

Post a Comment