Monday, June 7, 2010

Beautiful Natural Men: Eric Jerome Dickey


So, I know I haven't posted in four days!

But, let me jump back in the game by featuring Eric Jerome Dickey as the next beautiful natural man. Eric Jerome Dickey is a beautiful man. His locs are simply gorgeous! I have watched them progress over the years from a short caesar cut, to baby locs, to mid-length, to the length they are at now. Through every stage he looked nice and he just continued to evolve.

Additionally, I must admit that I am a HUGE fan of Eric Jerome Dickey. I have read almost all of his books. So far, I have not read "Pleasure" and "Resurrecting the Dead". I don't think I will ever be reading "Pleasure" because it may be a little to intense for me. And I will be buying "Resurrecting the Dead" when its cheaper or in paperback. I mean I love Eric Jerome Dickey but, I can't dish out $27.95 right now. I'm a thrifty chick on a budget:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment