Friday, June 25, 2010

Beautiful Natural Men: Troy Polamalu



That hair! That hair! That hair! I am not a big watcher of football, however; I am familiar with Troy Polamalu of the Pittsburgh Steelers. I have always been fascinated with his hair and his confidence to wear it streaming down his back during the games. I must admit that I am sometimes nervous that it will snag while he's playing or that someone will pull it. But whatev...

His hair is simply gorgeous and it compliments his beautiful features. I love the many curls he has in his hair and that he proudly wears them. He is a great example of a man who is proud of his crown of glory. He was even feature in a Head & Shoulders commercial!

1 comment:

  1. Great article...what a beautiful man! The youtube video is at this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3BaPi94bWs

    ReplyDelete