Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hair Frustration...


Ever had one of those days when your hair is just not acting right???

Well, this morning I definitely had one of those days.

This week I have been wearing my hair out in an afro. Yesterday my hair was just perfect! This morning it was :-/

I think the problem is sometimes when I cornrow my hair for the night the braids will make the pieces too straight. I will begin to lose my natural coil/curl. The main area that this occurs in is the middle of my head. To alleviate this problem, I will dampen my hands with water and run it through this area of my head. This helped my hair somewhat but, it is still a little too fluffy. I may dampen the hair before I braid it for the night b/c it seems my afro comes out better when the hair was braided while damp. We will see how this goes...

Besides this little problem I have no issues with my hair. The scalp is clean and its moisturized. This is still a learning process for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment