Friday, August 27, 2010

Hair Today: Day 5 Twist-Out


I have not done a 'hair today' post in awhile. But, when I say it has been busy around here, I mean it! My hair has really been benefitting from my new method of leaving conditioner in the hair. My twist-outs seem to last forever.

I have been wearing twist-outs since July 2nd--ever since I found that missing hair patch. But, I must admit that I am getting a little bored with this style. This weekend, I think I'm going to try to jazz it up a bit. I think I am going to braid up the side and twist out the rest of the hair. I actually was inspired by a hairstyle by BeautifulBrwnBabyDol (a youtuber). She is another natural guru on Youtube that I adore! Another style I may try is the braid/twist out which was inspirred by the br0nzeqt (another youtuber). She is FAVE of mine! Or I may try to add accessories to my hair. Who knows?

As for my hair today, this is a twist-out on Day 5. The conditioner I left in my hair this time was Herbal Essence Dangerously Straight (a review coming soon about this product). However, I must say do not be afraid of the title of that conditioner. It is not going to straghten the hair. It does help to control the frizziness though.

No comments:

Post a Comment