Tuesday, August 31, 2010
A Staple Product: Herbal Essence Dangerously Straight Conditioner
Do not be afraid of the title of this conditioner. It will not straighten your hair. However, I will tell you what it will do.
I used the Herbal Essence Dangerously Straight conditioner last Sunday when I was putting in my twist for a twist-out. I used this conditioner as a leave-in. I am already a fan of the Herbal Essence Hello Hydration and the Herbal Essence Totally Twisted conditioner. So, I decided to give the Dangerously Straight a try. I may not be a product junkie but, I do adore conditioners.
These are the pros of this product:
1. The scent is simply divine. It is pear flavored.
2. It provides great slip for the hair.
3. Helps with detangling the hair--very easily.
4. This has a thick consistency so, it distributes in the hair perfectly.
5. This product really helps control frizzy hair. My twist-out was much more defined for a longer period of time.
These are the cons of this product:
1. This product will leave more residue in the hair when used as a leave-in. I apply oil to eliminate the residue but, I still has some residue. This may not be a problem if you do not use conditioners as a leave-in.
2. I adore the scent however; some may think that it is too strong.
Overall, I do like this product. I like the control it gives to my hair. I will be purchasing this product in the future because of the many benefits it has. This is another staple conditioner in my line of conditioners. This is my hair on Day 1 with the HE Dangerously Straight. This is my hair on Day 6 with the HE Dangerously Straight. There was a light drizzle on this day and my hair still held up.