Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wish List: Natural T-Shirts



In continuing with my "Wish List" segment, I have to talk about natural t-shirts. There is this website called "Cafe press" that sells such a wide variety of natural t-shirts. I have pics above of my top two pics.

First off, I love the one with the full afro that simply says "naturally". I can just see myself rocking a full 'fro with this shirt on. It would be so BAD!! (I mean bad in a good way). This shirt is priced at $28.

I like the other shirt because I could wear this when I wear my twist-outs. And the message on it of "I love my kinky curls" is too tight. I mean the t-shirt is saying pretty much how I feel. This shirt is priced at $26.

I must admit that I do feel the prices are a bit high. We're talking about $30 once you add in shipping and handling. I can't fathom spending that amount alone on one t-shirt. That is just not me. I've said it before and I'll say it again...I'm a thrifty chick. However, it is nice to sometimes just look at items. Its kinda like window-shopping on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment