Wednesday, September 22, 2010

50 Random Things


So, I was on my sister's, Auset, blog and she did a post about 50 random things about herself. She did this so her readers may gain more of an understanding of her. I loved this idea so, I am stealing it. I was just wondering what I was going to blog about today and this is a great start.

1. I love my Lord, Jesus Christ. He is truly my everything. I know people say this all the time but, it is so true.
2. I adore my family. To the world we may come off as normal but, in reality we are very weird...but in a great way!
3. I want to be a wife when it is time.
4. I want to be a mother.
5. I want 4-5 children one day...mainly boys.
6. I am a thumb-sucker.
7. I am a vegetarian that eats mainly vegan items.
8. I avoid all dairy products such as cheese, milk, butter, etc.
9. I constantly obsess over my weight and body.
10. I dream of having a Pug one day.
11. I used to have a Shih-Tzu named Champagne and she died this summer:-(
12. I want to obtain a Master's in History.
13. I finally know what I want to be in life.
14. I love shopping at thrift stores.
15. My favorite color is pink.
16. I used to be addicted to Diet Dr. Pepper and I still fight this addiction daily
17. I think Maxwell is the most beautiful man alive.
18. I am a secretary.
19. I am an avid reader and own hundreds of books from many genres.
20. I don't have cable or internet in my home.
21. My favorite movie is "Interview with the Vampire"
22. My favorite singers are Babyface and Anita Baker.
23. I own a lot of clothes.
24. I love fashion but, hate fashion magazines.
25. I have eczema.
26. I love avocados even though my throat begins to itch after eating them.
27. I am allergic to almonds. I'm talking about throat closing, can't breathe, tongue swelling, and vomiting type of allergic.
28. I have now been vegetarian for 9 months.
29. I don't miss eating meat at all and I don't know why I didn't give it up sooner.
30. I get very irritated over very small things but, most people can't tell.
31. A MAJOR pet peeve of mine is when people who talk with their mouth full.
32. I am a big romantic.
33. I do not consume alcoholic beverages. I did in college and I am so over it.
35. I constantly strive to become a better person and walk in the Lord's light.
36. My favorite romance novel is "High Energy" by Dara Joy.
37. I LOVE paranormal romance novels.
38. I come off as a very serious person--though I can have my witty moments.
39. I own a ton of eyeshadows.
40. I am 5'2.
41. I have only sisters.
42. I was raised in a house with 7 children.
43. I have my insecure moments still, even though I'm getting better.
44. I was considered ugly from childhood to my teenage years and was picked on horribly for this.
45. I loathe when people put down others for their appearance.
46. I love pink christmas trees and just bought one for myself.
47. I could look in dog books for days and just read on the different breeds and their personalities.
48. I don't like cats. Actually, I am really afraid of cats...they creep me out.
49. I wish I had the entire Harry Potter movie set on DVD.
50. I think Hermione is a beautiful name.

4 comments:

  1. Cute. You should name your daughter Hermione. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I may do that so, don't steal it! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the 50 things idea.
    I am going to take it for myself..lol..super cool..
    You're an interesting young lady..
    Natural like me.
    I too have eczema. I too want children mainly boys, at most 3.
    I love avocados..
    We have a lot of things in common!
    tHanks for sharing~
    Emme

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome, Emme! And it does seem like we have quite a few things in common.

    ReplyDelete