Monday, September 20, 2010

If You Like Fashion...Check Out My New Blog


So, another great passion of mine is fashion. Initially, I was going to start a segment on this blog entitled "My Natural Style". However, I realized that I may talk forever about my style and my posts may become too focused on the fashion side and not the natural hair side.

Therefore, I started a fashion blog. It is called "She Wore Elegance" and the address is http://www.sheworeelegance.blogspot.com I started the blog this past Friday and I have been having SO much fun posting.

Check out the blog HERE if you are interested in fashion.

My natural hair journey is still a great passion of mine and you can trust that this blog will not be neglected. I think its a great thing to chronicle my natural hair and my natural style.

2 comments: