Monday, September 27, 2010

Hairstyle: All Braided Up




So, this past Saturday I re-braided my hair. I did not wash it but, I did detangle it by spraying my hair generously with my spray bottle. Instead of having the pompadour this time, I just decided to braid it all up. This is a really easy style. I really like that all I have to do is tie my hair down for the night and take the scarf off in the morning and I'm done.

Here's what I did:
1. Divided hair into four sections.
2. Sprayed each section generously with water from the spray bottle.
3. Detangled wet hair.
4. Applied Cantu Leave-In Conditioner to each section (leave-in conditioners work great for braided styles)
5. Cornrowed the front two sections.
5. Cornrowed the last two section and pulled the tail ends from the front sections into the back cornrowed sections.
6. Bobby pinned the tail ends from the back sections by criss-crossing them over each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment